Xiaomi Redmi 4A offers 1.4 GHz octa core processor, premium display and 2 GB RAM
Xiaomi Redmi 4A is listed on many benchmarking sites and reports suggest that it comes with 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and 5 MP front snapper with wide angle lens. It is available in two color variants Gold and Silver. It comes loaded with bigger punch than ever before with seamless entertainment on the 2 GB RAM, 1.4 GHz octa core MediaTek processor and coupled with ROM of 16 GB that’s expandable upto 64 GB with micro SD card.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and experience the magic of ultra high network speeds with 4G LTE support. Work long hours without any hassle, Xiaomi Redmi 4A powers your day with a long lasting battery of 3000 mAh.
Also Read: Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ offers huge battery of 4100 mAh, decent rear camera and fingerprint sensor
It has pure light screen with 5 inches HD IPS display and resolution of 1280*720 pixels. It is securely protected by an ultra sensitive fingerprint sensor on home button. Enjoy the terrific performance with Xiaomi Redmi 4A that knows your likes and preferences.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming Soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 8 Megapixel with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel with wide angle lens
- Display: – 5 inches HD IPS screen
- Battery: – 3000 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 16 GB
- Additional Memory: – upto 64 GB with micro SD card
- RAM: – 2 GB
- Processor: – 1.4 GHz octa core MediaTek
- Resolution: – 1280 * 720 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Sensors: – Fingerprint scanner
- FM Radio: – Yes
- Colors: – Gold and Silver color
Price Range: –
- Price: – The price of Xiaomi Redmi 4A is not announced yet. Stay tuned for further information on price and release date of the smart phone.