Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime comes with Android Marshmallow, fingerprint sensor and quad core processor
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime gives an extraordinarily bold and immersive experience. Take beautiful, vivid images with 13 MP+5 MP camera with flash and you can forget about blurs. It is equipped with 1.4 GHz 64 bit quad core processor that make your smart device experience seamless and lightning fast.Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime flaunts 5 inches HD display with a resolution of 720*1280 pixels.
Store your precious selfies and pictures without worrying about running out of storage space, Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime comes with a 16 GB ROM that’s expandable up to 256 GB, along with 2 GB RAM. It has bold battery life of 2400 mAh with fast charging technology.
It runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 that delivers better performance and efficiency. The smart phone is equipped with Fingerprint, Proximity Sensor and Accelerometer Sensor. It is available black Grey and White at a price range of Rs.14,790.
Also Read: Micromax Canvas Tab P681 with bold battery life of 4000 mAh, premium HD display and budget friendly
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Sep’16
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 13 Megapixel with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel
- Display: – 5 inches HD IPS screen
- Battery: – 2400 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 16 GB
- Additional Memory: – 256 GB
- RAM: – 2 GB
- Processor:– 1.4 GHz 64-bit quad core
- Resolution: – 720*1280 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Sensors: – Fingerprint, Accelerometer and Proximity
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 143 g
- Dimension: – 142.8 x 69.5 x 8.1 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – Black and Gold
Price Range: –
- Price: – It has been tagged with a price range of Rs.14,790.