Oppo launched a new smart phone named OppoA37F with high end features at a competitive price of Rs. 9990. Android powered smart phone packs with 5 inches display and resolution of 1280*720 pixels. The dual SIM device loaded with powerful battery 2630 mAh and runs Android 5.1 lollipop operating system for better performance.
OppoA37F features LED flash primary camera of 8 Megapixel and front camera of 5 Megapixel. Affordable with many features makes it a smartest Oppo phone. It comes with sufficient memory of 16 GB that can be expanded up to 128 GB by using micro SD card and 2 GB RAM along with powerful processor of 1.2 GHz quad core.
OppoA37F equipped many sensors such as proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Ambient light sensor. OppoA37F is available in golden color with a price range of Rs. 11,710.
Oppo A37 F features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – September 2016
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: -8 Megapixel with LED Flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: -5 Megapixel
- Display: – 5 inches
- Battery: -2630 mAh
- Storage Memory: -16 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB micro SD card
- RAM: -2 GB
- Processor: – 1.2 GHz quad core
- Resolution: -1280 * 720 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 5.1 (lollipop)
- Sensors: – Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Ambient light sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 136 g
- Dimension: – 143.1 x 71 x 7.68 mm in (height x width x thickness )
- Colors: – Golden
Price Range: –