Nokia Pixel to launch with Snapdragon processor at a budgeted price
Nokia is trying its best to enter the smart phone market again in 2017. Earlier many phones have been spotted online and now new Nokia Pixel spotted on bench marking sites. Reports suggest that it would be an entry level phone and features Android Nougat 7.0.
It is to come with 1.9 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor and battery of 2650 mAh with fast charging technology. It is packed with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory and further expandable by using micro SD card. Whereas the cameras are concerned, it comes equipped with 8 MP auto focus with flash and 2 MP selfie camera.
As per reports, the smart phone features 5.0 inch IPS display with resolutions of 1080 *720 pixels. The nokia price not disclosed yet and will be available in many colors variants.
Nokia Pixel features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details (rumored)
Release Date: –
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 8 Megapixel auto focus with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 2 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.0 inches full HD IPS display
- Battery: – 2650 mAh with fast charging technology
- Storage Memory: – 16 GB
- Additional Memory: – further expandable by using micro SD card
- RAM: – 1 GB
- Processor: – 9 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
- Resolution: – 1080 * 720 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 7.0.1 Nougat
Price Range: –
- Price: – Nokia Pixel price and availability is not known yet. We will let our customers know about it as soon as it comes. Stay tuned.