Moto M offers Snapdragon 625 processor, Fingerprint sensor and large display
Moto M is the first smart phone in the M series, launching soon in the market. It comes with total comfort, ease of use, for best possible experience. It offers fingerprint scanning technology that keeps your smartphone safer and quicker to access. Your photos will be sharp and vivid, capturing the smallest details with real camera of 13 MP auto focus LED flash and front shooter of 5 MP.
Moto M has efficient and fast octa core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor that coupled with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM that’s expandable up to 256 GB with micro SD slot. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and experience the magic of ultra high network speeds with 4G LTE support. Work long hours without any hassle, Moto M powers your day with a long battery power of 5100 mAh.
It offers vivid colors and deeper contrast. Moto M gives immersive experience and the 5.5 inches super AMOLED display with 1080*1920 pixels resolution, lets you enjoy and show off the moments and memories you capture. Life becomes a breeze with Moto M.
Moto M features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – November 2016
- Smart Phone: –Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 13 Megapixel auto focus and LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: -5 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.5 inches with super AMOLED screen
- Battery: – 5100 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 32/64 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 256 GB with micro SD slot
- RAM: – 3/4 GB
- Processor:– 2.0 GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- Resolution: – 1080 * 1920 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Sensors: – Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Proximity and Compass Sensors
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Dimension: – 151 x 75 x 8 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – White and Black
Price Range: –
- Price: – The price of Moto M has not been announced yet. Stay tuned with us to get further information on the specifications and availabilities.