Moto G4 Play backed by 5 inch display screen, 1.2 GHz quad core processor and huge battery power
Motorola is sent to launch its affordable version of Moto G4 in the name of Moto G4 Play. The single SIM smart phone is packed with 5 inch HD display and 1280 * 780 pixels resolutions. It is backed by a powerful battery of 2800 mAh which company claims that it will last for a day and RAM of 2 GB is an added advantage. 4G enabled smart phone comes with a memory of 16 GB which can be expanded 128 GB micro SD card.
Moto G4 Play, the latest smart phone by Moto is equipped with 8 MP with LED flash rear camera and 5 MP Selfie camera. It runs on 6.0.1 Android Marshmallow and powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor.
Moto G4 Playfeatures, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – September 2016
- Smart Phone: –Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 8 Megapixel with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel
- Display: – 5inches full HD
- Battery: -2800 mAh
- Storage Memory: -16 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB micro SD card
- RAM: – 2 GB
- Processor:– 1.2 GHz quad core 64-bit Snapdragon 410
- Resolution: – 1280 * 720 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0.1 ( Marshmallow )
- Sensors:-Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope andAmbient Light Sensor
- FM Radio: -Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 137g
- Dimension: – 144.40 x 72.00 x 9.90 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors:– Black and White
Price Range: –
- Price: – Price has not been disclosed yet by the company but it is expected to be priced somewhere 9000.