Micromax has launched a new budget segment smart phone named Micromax Canvas Mega 2 Plus and the handset is successor of Canvas Mega 2. The handset features huge display of 6 inches Quad HD IPS display with resolution of 960*540 pixels.
Micromax Canvas Mega 2 Plus features big battery of 3000 mAh and loaded with Android Marshmallow operating system for better performance. It is powered by Quad core 1.3 GHz processor along with 2 GB RAM. The device packs with 16 GB internal memory and further expanded by using micro SD card.
The device loaded with 8 MP auto focus LED flash rear camera and 5 MP with wide angle lens selfie camera. Flash gives perfect white light, balance for snapping high quality pictures. Micromax equipped plenty of sensors such as Gravity, Ambient Light, Proximity and Accelerometer sensor. The dual SIM smart phone offers 4G VoLTE connectivity and available at a price of Rs. 7,499.
Micromax Canvas Mega 2 Plus features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: –
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 8 Megapixel with Auto focus LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel with wide angle lens
- Display: – 6 inches Quad HD IPS screen
- Battery: – 3000 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 16 GB
- Additional Memory: – further expanded by using micro SD card
- RAM: – 2 GB
- Processor: – 1.3 GHz Quad core
- Resolution: – 960*540 pixels
- Operating System: – Android Marshmallow
- Sensors: – Gravity, Ambient Light, Proximity and Accelerometer
Price Range: –
- Price: – The Micromax Canvas Mega 2 Plus price in India is Rs. 7,499.
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.