Micromax seems to be working on a new affordable smart phone named Micromax Bharat 2 that will launch soon in the market. The handset supports 4G VoLTE connectivity and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system for better performance.
Micromax Bharat 2 features 4 inches WVGA display with resolution of 800*480 pixels and loaded with 1300 mAh battery. Android powered smart phone is an cheapest handset offers 1.3 GHz Quad core Spreadtrum SC9832 processor along with 512 MB RAM and coupled with 4 GB internal storage that further expanded up to 32 GB by using micro SD card.
The Dual SIM smart phone sports 2 MP rear camera with LED flash and 0.3 MP VGA front camera. The handset comes with two years of manufacturer warranty and Bharat 2 has a poly carbonate body. The expected price of Micromax Bharat 2 is Rs. 2,999. Life becomes breeze with Micromax Bharat 2.
Micromax Bharat 2 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming Soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 2 Megapixel with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 0.3 Megapixel VGA camera
- Display: – 4 inches WVGA
- Battery: – 1300 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 4 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 32 GB with micro SD card
- RAM: – 512 MB
- Processor: – 1.3 GHz Quad core Spreadtrum SC9832
- Resolution: – 800 * 480 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Sensors: – Accelerometer sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
- Dimension: – 120 x 63.6 x 10.05 mm in (height x width x thickness)
Price Range: –
- Price: – The Micromax Bharat 2 price in India is Rs. 2,999.
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.