Lenovo Vibe C2 with 2750 mAh battery at a price range of Rs. 7K
Lenovo Vibe C2 new entry level phone is being launched soon by Lenovo in addition to the previous smart phone in the market at an affordable price range of Rs. 7000. The dual SIM phone will be showcased by 5 inch display screen with a resolution of 1280 * 720 pixels. 1 GB RAM phone comes with 8/16 GB internal memory and can be expanded up to 128 GB by using micro SD card.
As far as the camera is concerned, Lenovo Vibe C2 comes with 8 MP auto focus with flash rear camera and 5 MP selfie camera. 139 g smart phone has 2750 mAh battery which is good enough for a budgeted smart phone.
Lenovo Vibe C2 will be available in many colors a variant i.e. Silver, Golden and Gray is expected to launch at a price under Rs. 7000.
Lenovo Vibe C2 features, specifications, price, Review, Launch date and price details
Release Date: –
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 8 megapixel auto focus with flash
- Front Camera/Selfies Camera: – 5 megapixel
- Display: – 5 inches
- Battery: – 2750 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 8/16 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB micro SD card slot
- RAM: – 1 GB
- Processor: – Media Tek’s 64-bit MT6753P Octa-Core Soc
- Resolution: – 1280 * 720 pixels
- Operating System: – Android
- Sensors: – Not yet known
- FM Radio: – Not yet known
- Weight: – 139 g
- Dimension: – 143 x 71.4 x 8.55 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors:- Silver, Golden and Gray
- Price: – The smart phone is expected to come at a price range of Rs. 7,000.