Huawei has launched a new mid range handset under its sub brand named Honor 6C. Honor 6C features metal unibody design, fingerprint sensor on back and loaded with Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system for faster app performance. Honor 6C packs with 3020 mAh battery and it offers a slim design that‘s easy to hold.
The Dual SIM Android powered smart phone sports 1.4 GHz Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor along 3 GB RAM and coupled with 32 GB ROM that further expanded up to 128 GB by using micro SD card. It comes with a display of 5.0 inches and perfect brightness of 720*1280 pixels for an enhanced viewing experience. Honor 6C equipped plenty of sensors such as Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light and Fingerprint sensor.
Capture extraordinary selfies with a truly sensational 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP Selfie camera having wide angle lens. It allow more light intake resulting in outstanding images even in low light condition. Experience the magic of ultra high network speeds with 4G support. The handset will be available by the end of April and offers multiple colors such as Gray, Silver and Gold at priced of Rs. 15,795.
Honor 6C features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – April 2017
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 13 Megapixel with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel with wide angle lens
- Display: – 5.0 inches
- Battery: – 3020 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 32 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB with micro SD card
- RAM: – 3 GB
- Processor: – 1.4 GHz Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435
- Resolution: – 720 * 1280 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Sensors: – Proximity, Accelerometer, Fingerprint and Ambient Light sensor
- FM Radio: – No
About Body: –
- Weight: – 138 g
- Colors: – Gray, Silver and Gold
Price Range: –
- Price: – The Honor 6C price in India is Rs. 15,795.
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.