Gionee M6 to have 13/8 MP camera, 5.5 inch HD display with fingerprint sensor
Gionee M6 in addition to the Gionee M6 plus expected to be launched somewhere in Aug’16. It will be powered with 5000 mAh strong battery and 4 GB RAM will be an added advantage of the phone. The 4G enabled phone will be packed by 5.5 inch full HD display and 1080 * 1920 pixels resolutions.
Gionee M6 will be backed by 13 MP rear camera with dual LED flash and 8 MP Selfie camera. The phone will be equipped with many sensors like Finger Print, Proximity, Accelerometer, Compass and Gyroscope sensor. It is expected to have 64/128 GB internal memory and can be expanded up to 256 GB by using micro SD card slot.
The new smart phone runs on latest Android 6.0 marshmallow and powered by 1.8 GHz quad core MediaTek MT 6755 processor. Finger print sensor has been incorporated to provide its customer an upgradable feel.
Gionee M6 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – coming soon
- Smart Phone: –Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: -13 Megapixel, autofocus with dual LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: -8 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.5 inches full HD Amoled display screen
- Battery: – 5000 mAh with quick charging technology
- Storage Memory: -64/128 GB
- Additional Memory: -up to 256 GB micro SD card slot
- RAM: – 4 GB
- Processor:– 1.8 GHz quad core MediaTek MT 6755
- Resolution: – 1080*1920 pixels
- Operating System: –Android 6.0 ( Marshmallow)
- Sensors:-Fingerprint, Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity and gyroscope Sensor
- FM Radio: –Yes
- Weight: –180g
- Dimension: -152.3 x 75.3 x 8.2mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors:- Gold and Champagne
- Price: – It is expected to be priced somewhere Rs. 27220.