Gionee M6 plus to have 16/8 MP camera, 6 inch HD display with fingerprint sensor
A new upgraded version of Gionee, Gionee M6 Plus which is expected to be launched somewhere in Aug’16. It will be powered with 6020 mAh strong battery and 4 GB RAM will be an added advantage of the phone. The 4G enabled phone will be packed by 6.0 inch full HD display and 1080 * 1920 pixels resolutions.
Gionee M6 Plus will be backed by 16 MP rear camera with dual LED flash and 8 MP Selfie camera. The phone will be equipped with many sensors like Finger Print, Proximity, Accelerometer, Compass and Gyroscope sensor. It is expected to have 64/128 GB internal memory and can be expanded up to 256 GB by using micro SD card slot.
The new smart phone runs on latest Android 6.0 marshmallow and powered by Octa Core MediaTek Helio P 10 processor. Finger print sensor has been incorporated to provide its customer an upgradable feel.
Gionee M6 Plus features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – expected to be launched in Aug’16
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 16 Megapixel, auto focus with dual LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 8 Megapixel
- Display: – 6.0 inches full HD amoled display
- Battery: – 6020 mAh with quick charging technology
- Storage Memory: – 64/128 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB micro SD card slot
- RAM: – 4 GB
- Processor: – 1.8 GHz Octa Core Helio P 10
- Resolution: – 1080 * 1920 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 0 ( Marshmallow )
- Sensors: – Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass and Gyroscope
- FM Radio: – Yes
- Weight: – 215g
- Dimension: – 160.5 x 80.6 x 8.2 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – Champagne