ZTE seems to be working on new smart phone that will be launch soon in the market named ZTE Nubia Z17 mini. The device is successor of Nubia Z11 mini and the android phone loaded with Android 7.0 Nougat operating system for better performance. Nubia equipped strong battery of 3000 mAh.
Nubia Z17 handset sports sleek design with 5.2 inches IPS LCD display and ensures resolution of 1080*1920 pixels. The Dual SIM smart phone offers 64 GB internal memory that further expandable up to 256 GB by using micro SD card. The handset bears dual rear camera of 13 MP+13 MP with dual tone LED flash and 16 MP front snapper for perfect selfie.
ZTE Nubia Z17 features Snapdragon 652 variant processor comes with 4 GB RAM and Snapdragon 653 processor with 6 GB RAM. Nubia loaded with Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and Compass sensor. The device available in Black, White and Gold colors at priced of Rs. 19,000 for the 4GB version.
ZTE Nubia Z17 mini features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – March 2017
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 13+13 Megapixel with Dual tone LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 16 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.2 inches IPS LCD screen
- Battery: – 3000 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 64 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 256 GB with micro SD card
- RAM: – 4/6 GB
- Processor: – Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652/653
- Resolution: – 1080 * 1920 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Sensors: – Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity and Compass sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
- Colors: – Black, White and Gold
Price Range: –
- Price: – The ZTE Nubia Z17 mini price in India is Rs. 19,000.
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.