ZTE Nubia N1, 3 GB RAM, 5000 mAh Battery, 5.5 Inch full HD display
ZTE Nubia N1 , a new features oriented smart phone launched in July ’16 with latest upgraded features. A 5.5 Inch full HD display comes with 1.8 GHz octa-core processor. The smart phone has RAM of 3 GB and 5000 mAh battery which will allow you working on many applications for long without any battery shortage problems. Dual SIM phone is equipped with latest Android version of 6.0 (marshmallow) comes with a resolutions of 1080 * 1920 pixels.
ZTE Nubia N1, having 64GB internal memory and can be expanded up to 128 GB by using micro SD card. And whereas the camera is concerned, the rear camera comes with 13Mp with flash and primary comes with 13MP.
ZTE Nubia N1 is equipped with many sensors like Accelerometer, Ambient light, Compass, proximity and Gyroscope. The smart phone will be available at a price range of Rs. 17200 in two colors variant i.e. Gold and silver.
ZTE Nubia N1 features, specifications, Review price and etc
Release Date: – July 2016
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 13 megapixel
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 13 megapixel
- Display: – 5.50 inches full HD
- Battery: – 5000 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 64 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB micro SD card
- RAM: – 3GB
- Processor: – 1.8 GHz octa-core
- Resolution: – 1080 * 1920 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Sensors: – Accelerometer, Ambient light, Compass, proximity and Gyroscope
- FM Radio: – No
- Weight: – 170 g
- Colors: – Gold and silver
- Price: – It has been tagged with a price range of Rs. 17,200.
This 170g smart phone is features oriented i.e. you will be getting high end features at a low price. If you are not brand specific then we suggest you to please have a look on the features of the phone and think about it.