ZTE BladeA2 Plus to come with powerful ROM, 5.5 inches HD screen and 13 MP+ 8 MP camera mode
ZTE BladeA2 Plus comes packs with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Store your precious selfies and pictures without worrying about running out of storage space. The ZTE Blade A2 Plus comes with a 321 GB ROM that’s expandable further via micro SD card along with 3/4 GB RAM. It is an ultimate smart phone and it comes with powerful processor of 1.55 GHz Octa core 64 bit MediaTek MT6750T.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus offers the complete world of information at your fingerprint. Enjoy the power of a 4900 mAh battery that lets you click pictures and videos, edit and experiment with them as much as you want. Capture extraordinary selfies with a truly sensational 13 MP front camera, 8 MP Selfie camera having wide angle lens and ensures perfect brightness of 1920*1080 pixels. It allows lighter intake resulting in outstanding images even in low light condition.
Experience the magic of ultra high network speeds with 4G support. The phone is powered by a 5.5 inches full HD screen and ZTE Blade A2 Plus bears a fingerprint sensor at a price range of approximately Rs.15,000 and 17,000.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Sep’16
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 13 Megapixel dual tone LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 8 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.5 inches full HD screen IPS LCD display
- Battery: – 4900 mAh with quick charging technology
- Storage Memory: – 321 GB
- Additional Memory: – Further expandable via micro SD card
- RAM: – 3/4 GB
- Processor: – 1.55 GHz Octa core 64 bit MediaTek MT6750T
- Resolution: – 1920 * 1080 pixels
- Operating System: – Android marshmallow 6.0
- Sensors: – Fingerprint Scanner
About Body: –
- Weight: – 189g
- Dimension: – 155 x 77 x 10 mm in (height x width x thickness)
Price Range: –
- Price: – It is to be priced approximately Rs. 15,000 and 17,000