ZTE is working on new smart phone that will be launch soon in the market. Reports suggest that the model number of ZTE handset is BA602. It may support Reliance Jio 4G and bold battery power of 3000 mAh, work long hours without any hassle. ZTE BA602 features 5.5 inches HD display with resolution of 1280*720 pixels for an enhanced viewing experience.
The smart phone packs with powerful processor of 1.25 GHz Quad core coupled with three variants RAM of 1/2/3 GB and storage of 16/32/64 GB that expandable up to 128 GB with micro SD card. Android Marshmallow 6.0 operating system delivers better performance and efficiency.
The handset sports an 8 MP rear camera and 2 MP front snapper. The device features fingerprint sensor on its back panel. It is expected that ZTE available in vivid colors such as Gold, Galaxy Silver, Phantom Gray, Quiet Blue and Black at a expected price of Rs. 11,999.
ZTE BA602 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming Soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 8 Megapixel
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 2 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.5 inches HD screen
- Battery: – 3000 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 8/16/32 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB with micro SD card.
- RAM: – 1/2/3 GB
- Processor: – 1.25 GHz Quad core
- Resolution: -1280 * 720 pixels
- Operating System: – Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Sensors: – Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity and light sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 168 g
- Dimension: – 153.3 x 77 x 8.6 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – Gold, Galaxy Silver, Phantom Gray, Quiet Blue and Black
Price Range: –
- Price: – The ZTE BA602 price in India is Rs. 11,999.
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.