Zopo Color F1 to come with quad core processor, 1 GB RAM and Android Marshmallow
Zopo Color F1 offers 5.50 inch HD display, auto focus detection with resolution of 720 * 1280 pixels. Lets you enjoy and show off the moments and memories you capture with pride. quad core MediaTek MT6580 processor make for smooth multitasking and seamless switching between apps, movies and music, all of your favourite games and cruise.
Zopo Color F1 uses a camera of 8 MP auto focus with LED flash rear camera and 2 MP selfie camera. Store your precious selfies and pictures without worrying about running out of storage space. It comes with a 16 GB ROM that’s expandable up to 64 GB by using micro SD card along with 1 GB RAM.
Zopo Color F1 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – September 2016
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 8 Megapixel auto focus with flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 2 Megapixel with LED flash
- Display: – 5.50 inches HD IPS with 2.5D curved glass protection
- Battery: -2300 mAh
- Storage Memory: -16 GB
- Additional Memory: -64 GB by using micro SD card
- RAM: – 1 GB
- Processor:– quad core MediaTek MT6580
- Resolution: – 720 *1280 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Sensors: – Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and Ambient Light Sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 168 g
- Dimension: – 153.00 x 77.80 x 8.50 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – White, Gold and Black
Price Range: –
- Price: – The approximate price of Zopo Color F1 will be Rs.8,890.