Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to come with 4 GB RAM, 64 GM ROM, Android Marshmallow 6.0
Post success of Redmi Note 4, its successor Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is expected to come soon in the market. The dual SIM phone will offer 5.5 inches full HD IPS 2.5D curved screen with corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection with resolution of 1920 * 1080 pixels. It will be powered with latest Android Marshmallow and MediaTek HelioX20 processor.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to come with powerful battery of 4100 mAh with quick charge technology and integrated with fingerprint sensor. Whereas the cameras are concerned, it will come with 16 MP auto focus with dual tone LED flash primary camera and 8 MP Selfie camera. It features 3 or 4 GB RAM with 32 GB or 64 GB internal memory respectively and which can be expanded up to 128 GB by using micro SD card.
Note 5 expected to come in many color variant at a price range of Rs. 11000/ Rs. 14000 based upon the RAM and ROM.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 16 Megapixel with dual tone LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 8 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.5 inches full HD IPS 2.5D curved screen with corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection
- Battery: – 4100 mAh with quick charge technology
- Storage Memory: – 32/64 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB by using micro SD card
- RAM: – 3/4 GB
- Processor: – MediaTek HelioX20
- Resolution: – 1920 * 1080 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0 ( Marshmallow ) with MIUI 8
- Sensors: – Fingerprint
- Colors: – Black, Silver and Blue
Price Range: –
- Price: – 3 GB with 32 GB variant is expected to be priced at Rs 11000 and 4 GB with 64 GB variant will be priced at Rs. 14000.