Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime with 5 inch display screen, 13 MP camera and 4100 mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime along with Xiaomi Redmi 3S is the latest smart phone launched by Xiaomi. It offers 5.0 inches display screen and 720 * 1280 pixels resolutions. 3 GB RAM phone is packed with 32 GB internal memory and can be expanded up to 128 GB by using micro SD card. And whereas the cameras are concerned, it comes with 13 MP auto focus with LED flash rear camera and 5 MP Selfie camera.
144g smart phone is packed with powerful 4100 mAh battery and runs on Android v6.0.1 marshmallow operating system. It is packed with 1.1 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor. Fingerprint sensor has been added to the phone to provide its customers a upgradable feel.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime is equipped with many sensors like Fingerprint, Ambient Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity and Gyroscope. The smart phone will be available in Silver, Gold and Grey colors, has been tagged with a price range of Rs. 8,999.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S prime features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Aug’16
- Smart Phone: –Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: -13 Megapixel, autofocus with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfies Camera: -5 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.0 inches
- Battery: – 4100 mAh
- Storage Memory: -32 GB
- Additional Memory: -up to 128 GB by using micro SD card
- RAM: – 3 GB
- Processor:– 1.1 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Resolution: – 720*1280 pixels
- Operating System: – 0.1 ( Marshmallow)
- Sensors:– Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity Gyroscope and Ambient Light sensor
- FM Radio: –Yes
- Weight: –144g
- Dimension: -139.30 x 69.60 x 8.50mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors:- Silver, Gold and Grey
- Price: – It has been tagged with a price range of Rs. 8,999.