Xiaomi Mi S to offer 128 GB internal memory and fingerprint sensor
Xiaomi is all set to launch its new flagship smart phone Xiaomi Mi S. Its specifications and images surfaced online and report suggests that the single SIM phone runs on Android Marshmallow and there is no more hassle with internal memory of 128 GB. Capture extraordinary selfies with a truly sensational 12 Megapixel with PDAF rear camera, 4 Megapixel Selfie camera.
Xiaomi Mi S features long lasing battery life of 2600 mAh, the smart phone has made sure that beauty now lies in the hands of holder. It comes preloaded with RAM of 4 GB and processor of 64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 821. It comes with 4.6 inches full HD with 2.5D curved display and ensures resolutions of 1920 * 1080 Pixels.
Live the digital life with Xiaomi Mi S. It is powered with many sensors such as Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor and Proximity.
Xiaomi Mi S features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming soon
- Smart Phone:- Single SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera:- 12 Megapixel with PDAF
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera:- 4 Megapixel
- Display:- 4.6 inches full HD with 2.5D curved display
- Battery:- 2600 mAh
- Storage Memory:- 128 GB
- Additional Memory:- GB
- RAM:- 4 GB
- Processor:- 64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- Resolution:- 1920 * 1080 Pixels
- Operating System:- Android Marshmallow
- Fingerprint Sensor:- Yes
- Connectivity:- 4G VoLTE
- Sensors:- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor and Proximity
About Body: –
- Weight: – 138g
- Dimension: – 128.3 x 64.2 x 8.2 mm in (height x width x thickness)
Price Range: –
Price: – Xiaomi Mi S price and availability is not yet known but is expected to come somewhere in early 2017. We will let you know as soon as it comes to us. Stay tuned.