Xiaomi Mi Note 2 powered with 3600 mAh and 5.7 inches display screen
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is expected to be launched somewhere in July’16 end. Another benchmark site reports the features and specification of the latest Note 2 smart phone. The dual SIM phone will come with latest Android 6.0 (marshmallow) and Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 or Snapdragon 823 processor. If rumors are to be believed, the new flagship smart phone will be launched with 5.7 inches screen display and 2160 * 3840 pixels resolutions.
Whereas the memory of the phone is concerned, it comes with 32/64/128 GB internal memory and no slot has been given for expanding the same further. Expected RAM is 4/6 GB and battery will be of 3600 mAh.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 comes with 16 MP auto focus with LED flash primary camera and 4 MP front camera. The same smart phone will be equipped with many sensors like Compass, Barometer, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Proximity. It expected to be available in two colors variants i.e. Black and white colors.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 features, specifications, Review, Launch date and price details (rumored)
Release Date: – Not yet known
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 16 megapixel with autofocus and LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 4 megapixel
- Display: – 5.7 inches with IPS LCD screen and
- Battery: – 3600 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 32/64/128 GB
- Additional Memory: – No
- RAM: – 4/6 GB
- Processor: – Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 or Snapdragon 823
- Resolution: – 2160 * 3840 pixels
- Operating System: – Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Sensors: – Compass, Barometer, accelerometer, Gyroscope and Proximity
- FM Radio: – No
- Weight: – Not yet known
- Dimension: – Not yet known
- Colors: – White and Black
- Price: – Price is expected to be Yuan 2499 ($ 375).