Xiaomi planning to announce a new smart phone that will be launch soon in the market with high end specifications, the device is successor of Xiaomi Mi Mix named Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. The device has slim bezel at the bottom and Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 features AMOLED 6.4 inches display with brightness of 1080*2040 pixels. As per reports, the android smart phone packs with 1.5 GHz Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor along with powerful RAM of 6 GB.
The handset loaded with fingerprint scanner which will be placed below the display. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 offers black ceramic back as well and Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 runs on Android Nougat operating system. The Dual SIM android smart phone loaded with 128 GB internal memory and sports strong ultra high luxury rear camera of 16 MP with dual tone LED flash and 8 MP front snapper for selfie.
Leaked images of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 suggests that the smart phone comes in two colors variant such as Black, White and comes with strong battery of 4400 mAh. The device loaded with many sensors such as Fingerprint, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light and Gyroscope sensor. The expected price of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is Rs. 36,999.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – 5 June 2017
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 16 Megapixel Dual color LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 8 Megapixel
- Display: – 6.4 inches AMOLED full HD curved glass
- Battery: – 4400 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 128 GB
- RAM: – 6 GB
- Processor: – 1.5 GHz Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Resolution: – 1080*2040 pixels
- Operating System: – Android Nougat 7.0
- Sensors: – Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, Gyroscope sensor
- Colors: – Black and White Color
Price Range: –
- Price: – The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 price in India is Rs. 36,999.
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.