Xiaomi Mi max , Xiaomi’s first smart phone which runs on MIUI8, is based on the Android 6.0.1 (marsmallow) has been launched in china and is expected to be launched in India somewhere in June’16 month end.
A 6.44 inch screen phone will be available in two processor variant i.e. snapdragon 650 and snapdragon 652 is based on OS Android 6.0.1 (Android Marsmallow). Powerful battery of 4850 mAh and RAM of 3GB and 4GB can keep you working on the different applications at the same time. Many sensors have been equipped in the phone for being an upgraded smart phone.
Xiaomi Mi max comes with a 32GB and 64GB internal memory and can be expanded upto 128GB using micro SD card. The dual sim phone having primary camera of 16MP with dual tone LED flash and front camera comes with a 5MP with 85 degree wide angle lens for better selfies.
Xiaomi Mi max Features and specifications
Release Date: – May’16
- Smart Phone – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 16 megapixel (MP) with dual tone LED Flash
- Front Camera/Selfies Camera: – 5-megapixel (MP) with 85 degree wide angle lens for better selfies.
- Display: – : 6.44 inch screen having a 74.8% ratio to body
- Battery: – 4850 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 32Gb / 64 GB internal
- Additional Memory: – can be expanded using micro SD card
- RAM: – 3 GB or 4GB
- Processor: – Snapdragon 650 and Snapdragon 652
- Resolution: – 1080*1920 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0.1 (Marsmallow)
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Weight: – 203G
Dimension: – 173.1x 883x 7.5 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Silver, Gold, light Gray
- Price: – The smart phone tagged with a price range of 15K and 17K.