Xiaomi Mi 7 a flagship phone is all set to launch soon in the market with many high end features at a very competitive price. Reports suggest that Xiaomi Mi 7 features rear camera of 21 megapixel autofocus with dual color LED flash and 13 megapixel front camera.
The latest smart phone offers 5.7 inches IPS LCD Multi-touch display with resolution of 2160 * 3840 pixels. It comes with 32 GB internal memory paired with 6 GB RAM. It is powered with 2.4 GHz quad core Qualcomm snapdragon 830 processor and runs on Android nougat 7.0 operating system.
Mi 7 is equipped with many sensors such as Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity and Ambient Light Sensor and gets power from 3500 mAh battery.
We are very hopeful that this smart phone will get some space in your pockets considering its high end features at the very competitive price.
Xiaomi Mi 7 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Aug’17
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 21 Megapixel autofocus with Dual color LED Flash
- Camera/Selfie Camera: – 13 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.7 inches IPS LCD Multi-touch Display
- Battery: – 3500 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 32 GB
- Additional Memory: –
- RAM: – 6 GB
- Processor: – 2.4 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 MSM8998
- Resolution: – 2160 * 3840 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Sensors: – Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity and Ambient Light Sensor
- Colors: – Silver, Gold and Grey
Price Range: –
- Price: – Xiaomi Mi 7 price is Rs. 26,990 (rumored) and to come available from August 2017. We will update you once the next update comes to us. Stay tuned.
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.