The Xiaomi mi 6 Plus is rumored to come with a 5.70 inches IPS LCD Screen with 1440 *2560 pixels Resolution. It comes with 6 GB RAM with 64 GB storage. Xiaomi mi 6 Plus features 12 Megapixel Auto focus with Dual LED Flash Primary camera and 8 Megapixel Selfie cameras.
The Xiaomi mi 6 plus Smart phone runs on Android 7.1 Nougat Operating System. It is powered with Snapdragon 835 Processor and gets power from 4000 mAh battery. The connectivity option includes WiFi, GPS, and Bluetooth etc.
The latest smart phone comes in Gold, Silver, Rose gold and grey color variants. It includes Fingerprint, Compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, Proximity and Ambient Light Sensor. The smart phone will be launched on 31st August 2017.
Xiaomi mi 6 Plus features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming Soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 12 Megapixel Autofocus with Dual LED Flash
- Camera/Selfie Camera: – 8 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.70 inches IPS LCD Screen
- Battery: – 4000 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 64 GB
- RAM: – 6 GB
- Processor: – Snapdragon 835
- Resolution: – 1440 * 2560 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 7.1 Nougat
- Sensors: – Fingerprint, Compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, Proximity and Ambient Light Sensor
- FM Radio: – No
- Colors: – Gold, Rose Gold, Silver and Grey
Price Range: –
- Price: – Xiaomi mi 6 Plus price in India is Rs. 25990 and to launch on 31st Aug, 2017. The premium flagship will be available in many color variants i.e. Rose Gold, Grey, silver and Gold variants, you can choose from available option which suits you. We are hoping this premium phone at the competitive price of Rs. 25990 will find some place in your pockets. Stay tuned for further information.
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.