Vivo Y66 launched with Snapdragon 430 processor and 13 MP camera
Vivo Y66 a metal body smart phone is launched in China at Yuan 1498 approximately Rs. 14610. It is combining the best of high end display technology of 5.5 inches HD TFT screen with resolutions of 1280 * 720 pixels gives a stunning viewing experience which is better than best.
Vivo Y66 runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 for better performance and efficiency. It supports 4G VoLTE connectivity that opens a world of possibilities for you whether you are downloading a game, streaming music, watching HD videos on you tube, everything on this mobile phone will be a breeze. It is powered with long lasting battery of 3000 mAh with quick charge technology.
Vivo Y66 features 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory that’s expandable up to 128 GB by using micro SD card along coupled with processor of 1.4 GHz Octa core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430. It sports strong rear camera of 13 Megapixel with LED flash and front snapper of 5 Megapixel.
Vivo Y66 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Dec’16
- Smart Phone:- Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera:- 13 Megapixel with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera:- 5 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.5 inches HD TFT screen
- Battery: – 3000 mAh
- Storage Memory:- 32 GB
- Additional Memory:- up to 128 GB micro SD card
- RAM:- 3 GB
- Processor:- 1.4 GHz Octa core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Resolution:- 1280 * 720 Pixels
- Operating System:- Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Connectivity:- 4G VoLTE
- Sensors:- Gravity, Distance Sensor and Ambient Light sensor
About Body: –
- Weight: – 157 g
- Dimension: – 153.56 x 75.79 x 7.49 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – Rose Gold and Silver
Price Range: –
- Price: – Vivo Y66 price is set for Yuan 1498 approximately Rs. 14610.