Samsung W2017 offers powerful ROM, RAM of 4 GB and dual 4.2 inches display
Samsung is expected to launch its premium flip smart phone soon in the name of Samsung W2017 that features 4.2 inches super AMOLED screen with resolution of 1920*1080 pixels. It comes loaded with Android 6.0 Marshmallow that delivers better performance and efficiency. The 2.15 GHz Quad core Snapdragon 820, 64 bit processor ensures you keep clicking selfies and pictures without any hassle.
The Samsung W2017 offers 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory that’s expandable up to 256 GB micro SD card. Take beautiful, vivid images with 12MP+5 MP camera with LED flash and you can forget about the blurs. Work long hours without any hassle with a battery of 2300 mAh.
It is loaded with Heart rate, Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Proximity, Barometer and Magnetometer sensor. It is available in two colors variant Gold and Black. Everything on this smart phone will look sharp and vivid.
Samsung W2017 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – coming soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 12 Megapixel with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel
- Display: – 4.2 inches Super AMOLED dual Screen
- Battery: – 2300 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 64 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 256 GB micro SD card
- RAM: – 4 GB
- Processor: – 2.15 GHz Quad core Snapdragon 820, 64bit
- Resolution: – 1920 * 1080 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Sensors: – Heart rate, Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Proximity, Barometer, Magnetometer
About Body: –
- Weight: – 208g
- Dimension: – 127.8 x 61.4 x 15.8 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – Gold and Black
Price Range: –
- Price: – Price details have not been disclosed yet by the company. We will update you once whenever it comes to us.