Samsung Galaxy on7 pro powered with 3000 mAh battery and Android 6.0 (marshmallow)
Samsung Galaxy on7 pro has been launched in July’16 in addition to the Samsung Galaxy on 5 pro. The new smart phone is packed with 3000 mAh battery and runs on android 6.0 (marshmallow). Dual SIM phone comes with 5.5 inch display screen and 720 * 1280 pixels resolutions.
Samsung Galaxy on7 pro is packed with 16 GB internal memory can be extended up to 128 GB by using micro SD card. As far as the camera is concerned, it comes with 13 MP rear camera and front camera with 5 MP.
The 4G enabled phone is powered with 1.2 GHz quad core processor and equipped with many sensors like Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Ambient Light sensors. The 2 GB RAM smart phone will be available at a price range of Rs. 11190 and will be sold through online portals.
Samsung Galaxy on7 pro features, specifications, price, reviews, Release date
Release Date: – July 2016
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 13 megapixel
- Front Camera/Selfies Camera: – 5 megapixel
- Display: – 5.50 inches
- Battery: – 3000 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 16 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB micro SD card
- RAM: – 2 GB
- Processor: – 1.2 GHz quad-core
- Resolution: – 720 * 1280 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0 ( marshmallow)
- Sensors: – Proximity, Accelerometer , Gyroscope and Ambient Light Sensors
- FM Radio: – Yes
- Weight: – 172 g
- Dimension: – 151.80 x 77.50 x 8.20 mm in ( height x width x thickness )
- Colors:- Black and white
- Price: – It has been tagged with a price range of Rs. 11,190