Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) offers, powerful RAM and budget friendly
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) will be coming with many new festures and offers best design in its price category and loaded with Android 5.1 Lollipop. Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) gives bold and beautiful design with a display of 5.00 inches full HD, AMOLED screen. It ensures brightness of 1920*1080 pixels.
The smart phone packs with seamless entertainment on the upgraded 2 GB RAM, 1.2 GHz quad core processor and coupled with 8 GB internal memory that’s expandable upto 128 GB with micro SD card. Enjoy the 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity now you can click, share and enjoy the compliments in a flash.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 to come with crystal clear images with 16/16 MP camera, latest android with fingerprint sensor
It comes with powerful battery of 2600 mAh and boldly captures the life with rear camera of 8 MP and front shooter of 5 MP with single LED flash. The continuous flexi screen comes with plenty of sensors such as Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass and Gyroscope sensor. It is available in three colors variant at a price of Rs. 9,999.
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming Soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 8 Megapixel with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.00 inches with full HD and AMOLED screen
- Battery: – 2600 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 8 GB
- Additional Memory: – Up to 128 GB with micro SD card
- RAM: – 2 GB
- Processor: – 1.2 GHz Quad core
- Resolution: – 1920 * 1080 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Sensors: – Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass and Gyroscope sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 138 g
- Dimension: – 142.3 x 71 x 7.9 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – White, Gold and Black
Price Range: –
- Price: – It has been tagged with a price range of Rs. 9,999.