Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 powered with large HD display screen, 13/5 MP camera with 16 GB memory
Post success of Samsung Galaxy A5 2016, its successor Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 is expected to come onboard soon. According to rumors reports, the dual sim phone will have abundance of high end features at a price range of approximate Rs. 29,000. If reports are to be believed, it will be packed with 5.5 inches AMOLED 2.5D Curved display screen. The 4G enabled phone will come with latest Android of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and powered by 1.7 GHz Octa core Samsung Exynos 7880.
Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 will be backed by 3000 mAh powerful battery. And whereas the cameras of the phone are concerned, it will be packed with 13 MP dual tone LED flash rear camera and 5 MP selfie camera.
Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details (expected)
Release Date: – Coming Soon
- Smart Phone: –Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: -13 Megapixeldual tone LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel
- Display: -5.5 inches AMOLED 2.5D Curved
- Battery: -3000 mAh
- Storage Memory: -16 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB SD card
- RAM: – 3 GB
- Processor:– 1.7 GHz Octa core Samsung Exynos 7880
- Operating System: – Android 6.0.1 ( Marshmallow )
- Price: – It is expected to be priced at Rs.29,000