Redmi seems to be working on upcoming smart phone that will be launched soon in the market named Redmi Note 3 Pro. The handset packed a large 3000 mAh battery with quick charge technology. It runs on 2 GHz Hexa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 along a strong RAM of 3 GB that coupled with 32 GB storage.
Redmi Note 3 Pro features Android 7.1.1 operating system for better performance and efficiency. Recently Xiaomi has launched Redmi Note 4 that offers huge battery, powerful RAM with fingerprint sensor. It is an ultimate smart phone and captures all your precious moments with powerful 16 MP rear camera LED flash and 5 MP front snapper wide angle lens.
Redmi Note 3 Pro features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming Soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 16 Megapixel Auto focus with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel with wide angle lens
- Display: – 5.7 inches full HD IPS 2.5D screen
- Battery: – 3000 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 32 GB
- RAM: – 3 GB
- Processor: – 2.0 GHz Hexa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650
- Resolution: – 1920*1080 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Sensors: – Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Light sensor and Compass sensor
Price Range: –
- Price: – The Redmi Note 3 Pro price in India is not yet announced.