Oppo R9s offers snapdragon 625, long lasting battery and Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Oppo R9s has been listed on many bench marking sites and expected to be launched soon. As per reports, the latest smart phone offers Android 6.0 Marshmallow that delivers better performance and efficiency. It has amazingly beautiful combination of golden and rose gold colors. Work long hours without any hassle with a battery of 3010 mAh. It comes with a display of 5.5 inches IPS LCD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass protection and provides high resolutions of 1080*1920 pixels for an enhanced viewing experience.
Oppo R9s provides premium picture quality in every click with a camera of 16 MP+16 MP. It’s dual LED flash gives excellent brightness in night and low light shots. Store your precious selfies and pictures without worrying about running out storage space. The Oppo R9s comes with 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM that’s expandable upto 128 GB.
The powerful processor of 2 GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 ensures you keep clicking selfies and pictures without any hassle. It features many sensors such as Proximity, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient, Gyroscope, Fingerprint and Hall effect sensor and will be available at an approx. price of Rs 25,999.
Oppo R9s features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – coming soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 16 Megapixel with dual LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 16 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.5 inches IPS LCD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Battery: – 3010 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 64 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB
- RAM: – 4 GB
- Processor: – 2 GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- Resolution: – 1080*1920 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Sensors: – Proximity, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient, Gyroscope, Fingerprint and Hall effect sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 150 g
- Colors: – Golden, Rose Gold
Price Range: –
- Price: – It is expected to be priced approx Rs.25,999.