Nokia P1 offers advanced rear camera of 16 MP, beautiful design and powerful RAM
Nokia P1 has been seen listed on many benchmarking sites. If reports to be believed, it is protected by IP68 Water and Dust resistance to provide better quality images. The latest smart phone provides Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 coupled with 4 GB RAM. It has advanced rear camera of 16 MP with dual tone LED flash and 5 MP front snapper wide angle for life like clarity. It allow more light intake resulting in outstanding images even in low light condition.
Nokia P1 comes loaded with Android 7.0 Nougat that delivers better performance and efficiency. Live every moment in its brighter, more vivid display of 5.5 inches QHD AMOLED screen that fully laminated with corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection with brightness of 2560*1440 pixels resolutions. It has ultimate battery life of 3500 mAh.
Also Read: Moto Z to offer huge battery power, powerful RAM, latest Android with finger print sensor
Store your precious selfies and pictures without worrying about running out of storage space, it features 32 GB ROM that’s expandable 1 TB with micro SD card. It makes the most seamless data access powered by 4G Lte (VoLTE).
Nokia P1 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – coming soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 16 Megapixel Dual tone LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel Wide angle
- Display: – 5.5 inches QHD AMOLED screen with corning gorilla glass 4 protection
- Battery: – 3500 mAh with quick charge technology
- Storage Memory: – 32 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 1 TB
- RAM: – 4 GB
- Processor: – Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- Resolution: – 2560*1440 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 7.0 Nougat