Nokia C1 to offer Snapdragon 830 processor and Xenon flash
After Nokia D1C and Nokia pixel, Nokia C1 specifications and images surfaced online. It features big vibrant screen with display of 5.5 inches Quad HD screen with 3D touch and brightness of 2560 * 1440 Pixels.
Experience the smart and fast performance of processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 830. Nokia C1 is value packed and made to impress, delivering all the smart phone essentials and never stop learning with. Capture the most amazing moments in high speed with an ultra high definition luxury real camera of 12+16 Megapixel with Triple LED flash and Xenon Flash and 5 Megapixel Selfie camera.
Also Read: Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 dual SIM featured phone announced, price, specifications and more
Nokia C1 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat for faster app performance and ultimate battery life of 3250 mAh. It offers hassle free performance with a powerful RAM of 4 GB and ROM of 32/64 GB that’s expandable 128 GB. It comes equipped with many sensors such as Accelerometer, Compass and Proximity and comes in Black color variants.
Nokia C1 price and availability is not yet known, but expected to come somewhere in Mar and Apr 2017.
Nokia C1 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming Soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 12+16 Megapixel with Triple LED and Xenon Flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.5 inches Quad HD screen with 3D touch
- Battery: – 3250 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 32/64 GB
- Additional Memory: – 128 GB
- RAM: – 4 GB
- Processor: – Qualcomm Snapdragon 830
- Resolution: – 2560 * 1440 Pixels
- Operating System: – Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Sensors: – Accelerometer, Compass and Proximity
- FM Radio: – Yes
- Colors: – Black