Nokia seems to be working on new handset that will launch soon in the market with high end features. As per reports, the handset will be powered by fast processor 2.45 GHz Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon and it gives top snotch performance with long lasting battery of 3800 mAh. Nokia 9 features strong RAM of 6 GB and 64 GB internal memory that further expanded up to 128 GB by using micro SD card.
It has powerful rear camera of 22 MP with dual tone LED flash and 12 MP front snapper for selfie that gives perfect snaps even in low light conditions. It sports a solid body and boasts with 5.5 inches QHD OLED display with brightness of 1440*2560 pixels for better viewing angle and visual experience. Nokia 9 features Android 7.0 operating system for better performance and efficiency.
The Nokia 9 is first device to come with Nokia’s OZO audio enhancements which deliver great audio output. The handset is securely protected by an ultra sensitive fingerprint sensor and loaded with plenty of sensors such as Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, Iris scanner and Hall sensor. The expected price of Nokia 9 is Rs. 34,999.
Nokia 9 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – June 20, 2017
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 22 Megapixel with dual tone LED flash
- Camera/Selfie Camera: – 12 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.5 inches QHD with OLED screen
- Battery: – 3800 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 64 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB by using micro SD card
- RAM: – 6 GB
- Processor: – 2.45 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Resolution: – 1440 * 2560 pixels
- Operating System: – Android Nougat 7.0
- Sensors: – Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, Iris scanner and Hall sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
Price Range: –
- Price: – The Nokia 9 price in India is Rs. 34,999.
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.