Moto is planning to launch new Moto X series smart phone i.e Moto X4 in near future. As per reports, Moto X4 features 5.2 inches IPS LCD display screen with resolution of 1080 * 1920 pixels. It is powered with 3000 mAh battery and comes with 32/64 GB internal memory which is expandable up to 256 GB by using micro SD card.
As far as the cameras are concerned, it comes with dual rear camera of 12 + 8 Megapixel autofocus with dual LED flash and selfie camera of 16 megapixel with LED flash. The smart phone comes in two different variants which is 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage and second with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage. It runs on Android Nougat 7.0 and gets power from 2.2 GHz octa core Cortex A 53 Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor.
Moto X4 is equipped with many sensors such as Fingerprint, compass, accelerometer, Proximity and Gyroscope Sensor and comes available in Gold color variant.
Moto X4 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming Soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 12+8 Megapixel Autofocus with Dual LED Flash
- Camera/Selfie Camera: – 16 Megapixel with LED Flash
- Display: – 5.2 inches IPS LCD Display
- Battery: – 3000 mAh with fast charge technology
- Storage Memory: – 32/64 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 256 GB micro SD card
- RAM: – 3/4 GB
- Processor: – 2.2 GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53 Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
- Resolution: – 1080 * 1920 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Sensors: – Fingerprint, Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity and Gyroscope Sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
- Colors: – Gold
Price Range: –
- Price: – Moto X4 price has not been disclosed by the company yet but it is expected to be somewhere Rs. 21K. We will let you know whenever it comes. Stay tuned.
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.