Moto X 2017 offers 5.5 inches display, rumored and Android Marshmallow
Motorola latest rumored smart phone Moto X 2017 spotted on many website and it to be a mid range device. Leaked images suggest that Moto X is much thicker than Moto Z. Moto X offers best metal designed body made from stainless steel with 5.5 inches IPS LCD display and resolution of 1920*1080 pixels.
It comes loaded with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and allows more light intake resulting outstanding images in low light condition with advanced 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP secondary camera. It provides gorgeous look and feel. Moto X provides Quad core processor along with 4 GB RAM and coupled with 32 GB internal storage that further expandable by using micro SD card.
Also Read: BlackBerry DTEK 70 to launch with Fingerprint sensor, Snapdragon 625 processor and Android Nougat
Moto X features huge battery life of 3500 mAh. It has plenty of sensors such as fingerprint sensor on home button, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. Moto X is expected to be available in Gold and Silver color variants and other information have still not been leaked.
Moto X 2017 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming Soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 13 Megapixel autofocus LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 8 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.5 inches IPS LCD screen
- Processor: – Quad core
- Resolution: – 1920 * 1080 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Sensors: – Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer and Proximity
- Colors: – Gold and Silver
- RAM: – 4 GB
- Internal Memory: – 32 GB
- Additional Memory: – further expandable with micro SD card
- Battery: – 3500 mAh