The Moto G5S smart phone would be coming soon in the market in gold and grey color variants. The Smartphone has 5.2 inches IPS LCD Screen with Coming Gorilla Glass Protection with 1080 1920 pixels Resolutions. The Moto G5S features by 1.2 GHz octa-core Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 Processor. It comes with 3 GB RAM with 32 GB Storage which is expandable up to 256 GB micro SD card Slot.
The Battery has also received its capacity to 3000 mAh and runs on Android 7.1 Nougat Operating System.The smartphone offers 16 Megapixels Auto focus with LED Flash primary camera and Megapixels with LED Flash Selfie camera.
The Smartphone will be released on August 2017 in two color variants i.e. gold and grey.It Includes Fingerprint,Compass,Accelerometer,Proximity and Gyroscope Sensor.
Moto G5S features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming Soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 16 Megapixel Autofocus with LED Flash
- Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel with LED Flash
- Display: – 5.2 inches IPS LCD Screen with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- Battery: – 3000 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 32 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 256 GB micro SD card Slot
- RAM: – 3 GB
- Processor: – 1.2 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
- Resolution: – 1080 * 1920 pixels
- Operating System: –Android 7.1 Nougat
- Sensors:– Fingerprint, Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity and Gyroscope Sensor
- Weight: –157g
- Dimension: -150 x 73.5 x 8.2 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors:-Gold and Grey
- Price: – Moto G5S price in India would come around Rs 13000 and to come available from August onwards in the market. Stay tuned for further information.
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.