Moto launched the Moto 3 Power last year but Motorola update its E series with the release of latest handset named Moto E4 Plus. The model number of smart phone is XT1770. Moto E4 Plus features massive battery of 5000 mAh and powered by a 1.3 GHz Octa core MediaTek MTK6737 processor. The smart phone support VoLTE connectivity for online streaming and the device offers 3 GB RAM.
The handset loaded with superior Audio Quality and equipped Android Nougat 7.1.1 operating system for better performance. Moto E4 Plus packs with 32 GB internal memory that further expanded up 128 GB by using micro SD card. The handset offers 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front snapper for selfie.
Moto E4 Plus sports 5 inches IPS LCD display with resolution of 1280*720 pixels for better viewing experience. The price of smart phone is Rs 9,999. and it comes in two colors variant such as Gold and Grey . Moto E4 release date will set for first quarter of 2017. Life becomes breeze with Moto E4 Plus.
Moto E4 Plus features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – July 2017
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear camera: – 13 MP
- Secondary/Front camera: – 5 MP
- Display: – 5.5 inches HD screen
- Battery: – 5000 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 32 GB further expandable by memory card
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB with micro SD card slot
- RAM: – 3 GB
- Processor: – 1.3 GHz Octa core MediaTek MTK6737
- Resolution: – 1280 * 720 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor: – Yes
- Colors: – Gold and Grey
Price Range: –
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.