Micromax Canvas Fire 6 offers quad core processor, huge battery and Android Lollipop
Micromax Canvas Fire 6 successor phone of Micromax Canvas fire 5, provides total comfort with a big touch screen. It comes with 5 inches HD IPS display and resolution of 1280*720 pixels. The device sails on Android Lollipop 5.1 and offers fast processor of 1 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6735 coupled with RAM of 1 GB. Micromax Canvas Fire 6 is an entry level device targeted towards the budget friendly market.
Micromax Canvas Fire 6 offers 16 GB internal memory which is expandable upto 32 GB by using micro SD card. It features long battery power of 3050 mAh and has 96 db loud speakers, amplifier gives perfect sound quality.
Micromax Canvas Fire 6 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 8 Megapixel auto focus and LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 2 Megapixel
- Display: – 5 inches HD IPS screen
- Battery: – 3050 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 16 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 32 GB by using micro SD card
- RAM: – 1 GB
- Processor: – 1 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6735
- Resolution: – 1280 * 720 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 5.1 Lollipop
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 155g
- Dimension: – 145 x 73 x 8.3 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – Black
Price Range: –
- Price: – It is expected to be priced somewhere Rs. 4999.