Micromax Canvas Evok E483 backed with 5.5 inch display, 16 GB memory at a budgeted price
Micromax Canvas Evok E483 is a budgeted phone with abundance of features. The dual SIM smart phone is packed with 5.5 inch HD IPS screen display and 1280 * 720 pixels resolutions. It is backed by a powerful battery of 3000 mAh and RAM of 3 GB is an added advantage. 4G enabled smart phone comes with a memory of 16 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB by using micro SD card.
Micromax Canvas Evok E483, the latest smart phone by Micromax is equipped with 13 MP with dual LED flash rear camera and 5 MP Selfie camera with wide angle lens. It runs on 5.1 Android lollipop and powered by 1.4 GHz octa – core qual comm snapdragon 415 processor.
The smart phone is equipped with many sensors like Proximity, Gyroscope Accelerometer and Ambient Light Sensor will be available in Black color at a price range of Rs. 8499. The phone will be sold exclusively through e commerce sites in India.
Micromax Canvas Evok E483 features, specifications, price, Review, Launch date and price details
Release Date: – May’16
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 13 MP with LED flash (dual)
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 MP
- Display: – 5.5 Inch HD IPS display
- Battery: – 3000 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 16 GB
- Additional Memory: – 32 GB by using micro SD card
- RAM: – 3 GB RAM
- Processor: – 1.4 GHz octa – core qual comm snapdragon 415 processor
- Resolution: – 1280 * 720 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Sensors: – Proximity , Gyroscope , Accelerometer and Ambient Light Sensor
- Colors:- Black
- Price: – It has been tagged with a price range of Rs 8499.