Micromax launched new smart phone named Micromax Bharat 3 with many new competitive features at a competitive price. The Smart phone comes with a Brilliant and Sharp 4.50 inches Screen with 480 * 854 Pixels Resolution for better viewing experience. Micromax Bharat 3 features 1.3 GHz Quad core Media Tek Mt6737M. It processor along with 1 GB RAM with 8 GB internal storage expanded up to 32 GB micro SD card Slot.
The smart phone comes rear camera 5 Megapixel and 5 Megapixel Selfie camera. The smart phone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat Operating system. It equipped with Accelerometer, Proximity and Ambient light sensor. It has unique body design and a comfortable smart phone available in Black color.
Micromax Bharat sport dual SIM Slot. Connectivity options are include Wi-Fi, Hot Spot, Bluetooth, 3G and 4G networks available. Micromax Bharat 3 launched in September 2017 as at price in India starts from Rs 4,499.
Micromax Bharat 3 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – September 2017
- Smart Phone: – dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 5 Megapixel
- Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel
- Display: – 4.50 inches Screen
- Battery: – 2000 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 8 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 32 GB micro SD card
- RAM: – 1 GB RAM
- Processor: – MediaTek MT6737M
- Resolution: – 480 * 854 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Sensors: – Accelerometer, Proximity and Ambient Light sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 130 g
- Colors: – Black
Price Range: –
- Price: – Micromax Bharat 3 price in India is Rs 4,499 and comes available with 1.3 GHz Quad core Processor.
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.