Micromax Bharat 2 plus to launch 21 Sep 2017 in market . The Micromax Bharat 2 plus runs on Android 7.0 Nougat for better efficiency and up-gradation. It preloaded with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage expandable up to 32 GB Additional memory.
Bharat 2 plus give super smooth performance with a long lasting battery life of 1600 mAh. Whereas the cameras are concerned, it features 5 Megapixel with LED flash Primary camera and 2 Megapixel Selfie camera.
Micromax Bharat 2 plus Features 1.3 GHz Quad core processor and equipped with Accelerometer sensor. Connectivity options are include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Hot Spot, 3G and 4G networks. It comes in Champagne color variant
Micromax Bharat 2 plus features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Sep’17
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 5 Megapixel with LED flash
- Camera/Selfie Camera: – 2 Megapixel
- Display: – 4 inches IPS LCD Screen
- Battery: -1600mAh
- Storage Memory: – 8 GB
- Additional Memory: – 32 GB
- RAM: – 1GB
- Processor: – 1.3 GHz Quad Core
- Resolution: – 480 * 800 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 7.0
- Sensors: – Accelerometer Sensor
- FM Radio: – No
About Body: –
- Weight: – 120 g
- Dimension: – 4.9 x 2.4 x 3.0 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – Champagne
Price Range: –
- Price: – Micromax Bharat 2 plus prince in India Rs 4,500 and available in Android Nougat.
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.