LYF FLAME 8 offers Android lollipop, immersive viewing experience with crystal clear images and Snapdragon 210 processor
LYF FLAME 8 provides amazing experience, smart interface and efficient battery of 2000 mAh. It offers slide out touch keyboard with tactile feedback. It provides perfect picture with 8 Megapixel rear camera and 5 Megapixel Selfie camera.
It customizes your phone as per your mood with multiple themes and wallpapers. LYF FLAME 8 is clutter free, intuitive interface makes it easy to understand and use. It provides smart life with a strong processor of 1.1 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909, powerful storage memory of 8 GB, expandable up to 128 GB micro SD card and 1 GB RAM.
Also Read: Huawei Nova Plus to launch with highly competitive battery life, strong processor and sharp pictures
Live in digital life with a great display of 4.50 inches and efficient brightness of 480 * 854 pixels. This phone has many useful features and it becomes your perfect companion. A continuous flexi screen with plenty of sensors like Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Ambient Light sensor and it comes in attractive colors like White and Black. LYF FLAME 8 priced at Rs. 4199.
LYF FLAME 8 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – August 2016
- Smart Phone: –Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: -8 Megapixel with flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: -5 Megapixel
- Display: – 4.50 inches
- Battery: -2000 mAh
- Storage Memory: -8 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 128 GB by using micro SD card
- RAM: – 1 GB
- Processor:– 1.1 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909
- Resolution: – 480 *854 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 5.1 ( Lollipop )
- Sensors:-Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Ambient Light sensor
- FM Radio: –Yes
- Weight: – 138g
- Dimension: – 132.60 x 66.20 x 9.30 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors:-White and Black
- Price: – It is to be priced at Rs.4,199.