LG X cam powered with large display HD screen, Strong camera and powerful battery power
LG mobile launched its dual rear camera phone LG X Cam. The dual SIM smart phone is packed with 5.2 inch HD display and 1080 * 1920 pixels resolutions. It is backed by a powerful battery of 2520 mAh and RAM of 2 GB. 4G enabled smart phone comes with a memory of 16 GB and expanded up to 2 TB by using a micro SD card.
LG X cam, the latest smart phone is equipped with dual rear camera 13 MP + 5MP with flash and 8 MP Selfie camera. It runs on 6.0 Marshmallow and powered by 1.14 GHz Octa core MediaTek MT 6753 processor.
The smart phone is equipped with many sensors like Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Compass Sensor and will be available in Titan Silver, Gold, Pink Gold and White color at a price range of Rs. 18,999.
LG X cam features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – June 2016
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – dual rear camera 13 MP + 5 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 8 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.2 inches IPS LCD screen
- Battery: – 2520 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 16 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 2 TB
- RAM: – 2 GB
- Processor: – 1.14 GHz Octa core MediaTek MT 6753
- Resolution: – 1080 * 1920 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0 ( Marshmallow )
- Sensors: – Proximity, Accelerometer, Compass and Gyroscope
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 118g
- Dimension: – 147.5 x 73.6 x 6.9 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – Titan Silver, Gold, Pink Gold and White
- Price: – It has been tagged with a price range of Rs. 18,999