LG G6 offers dual rear camera, full metal body and wireless charging
LG plans to introduce a new smart phone LG G6 that comes with wireless charging transmission module. The charging module can pump your smart phone battery up to 50% in 30 minutes. It has metallic material on back and dual SIM phone runs on Android 7.0 nougat. These are no more hassle with internal memory of 64/128 GB that’s expandable up to 256 GB micro SD card slot.
Capture extraordinary selfies with a truly sensational 16+16 Megapixel Laser auto focus with LED flash rear camera and12 Megapixel Selfie camera. It allows more light intake resulting in outstanding images even in low light condition. The smart phone has made sure that beauty now lies in the hands of holder.
It is preloaded with RAM of 6 GB and processor of Qualcomm Snapdragon 830. LG G6 features 5.3 IPS LCD screen with Coning Gorilla Glass 5 display and ensures resolutions of 1440 * 2560. Live the digital life with LG G6 It is powered by many sensors such as Fingerprint, Compass, Proximity, Gyroscope, Barometer, Accelerometer, Color Spectrum and comes in bright color variant at a price of $ 750.
LG G6 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming Soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 16+16 Megapixel Laser auto focus with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 12 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.3 IPS LCD screen with Coning Gorilla Glass 5
- Storage Memory: – 64/128 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 256 GB micro SD card slot
- RAM: – 6 GB
- Processor: – Qualcomm Snapdragon 830
- Resolution: – 1440 * 2560
- Operating System: – Android 7.0 nougat
- Fingerprint Sensor: – Yes
- Connectivity: – 4G LTE
- Sensors: – Fingerprint, Compass, Proximity, Gyroscope, Barometer, Accelerometer, Color Spectrum
- FM Radio: – No
Price Range: –
- Price: – It has been tagged with a price range of $ 750.