Lenovo Zuk Z3 Pro successor phone of Lenovo Zuk Z2 pro expected to come onboard soon in the market. It comes with 5.2 inches full HD screen display with 1080 * 1920 pixels resolutions. Whereas the cameras are concerned, it features 16 MP auto focus with Led flash rear camera and 8 MP selfie camera.
Lenovo Zuk Z3 Pro features Android Nougat 7.0 and comes in two variants i.e. 6 GB RAM with 128 GB internal memory and 8 GB RAM with 256 GB internal memory. The phone is powered with Octa core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and equipped with Fingerprint sensor for giving premium and rich feel to customers.
The dual SIM phone is loaded with 3300 mAh battery with quick charging technology. It is expected to launch somewhere in June 2017 and priced approximately Rs. 22350 and 26300 for different variants.
Lenovo Zuk Z3 Pro features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 16 Megapixel
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 8 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.2 inches Full HD Screen
- Battery: – 3300 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 128/256 GB
- RAM: – 6/8 GB
- Processor: – Octa core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Resolution: – 1080 * 1920 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Sensors: – Fingerprint
- Dimension: – 139.1 x 71.9 x 8.4 mm in (height x width x thickness)
Price Range: –
- Price: – Lenovo Zuk Z3 Pro price range of Rs.22,350 and 26,300 for different variants.
Disclaimer: Please check official page of the mobile phone for complete and confirmed information. We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.