Lenovo Vibe K5 with 5 inch screen, 2750 mAh battery and 13 MP camera with LED flash
Lenovo Vibe K5 2GB RAM allow to work on multiple applications without any hanging issues. Phone has 16 GB of internal storage memory and with Mcro SD card it can be extended up to 32GB that helps to store your maximum data. As far as the cameras are concerned, it packs with 13 megapixel (MP) Primary/Rear camera with LED flash and a 5 megapixel (MP) Front/Selfie Camera.
Lenovo Vibe K5 runs on Android 5.1 operating system with 1.2 GHz quad core processor. Phone has 2750mAh removable battery. Light weight phone of 142 grams has dimensions of 142 x 71 x 8 mm or 5.59 * 2.80 * 0.31 in (height x width x thickness).
Lenovo Vibe K5 have dual SIM and have connectivity options like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G, FM Radio. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Lenovo Vibe K5 features, specifications and price details:-
Release Date: – Feb’16
Availability: – Yes
- Smart Phone– Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 13 megapixel (MP), LED Flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5-megapixel (MP)
- Display:– 5.0 Inch Touch Screen
- Battery: – 2750 mAH
- Storage Memory: – 16 GB internal
- Additional Memory: – Up to 32 GB slot with McroSD Card
- RAM: – 2 GB
- Processor: – 1.2 GHz quad-core
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G, FM Radio
- Resolution: – 720*1280 pixels
- Operating System: – Android v5.1
- Weight: – 142G
- Dimension: – 142 x 71 x 8 mm or 5.59 x 2.80 x 0.31 in (height x width x thickness))
- Gold, Silver
- Price: – In range of Rs 8500.
Disclaimer: – We can’t guarantee that information on this page is 100% correct.