Lenovo P2 offers 13 MP camera, snapdragon 625 processor with 4 GB RAM
Lenovo P2 is expected to be launched soon with many high end features. The latest smart phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is powered by a 5100 mAh removable battery with quick charge technology. Experience the better battery life with Lenovo P2.
It has truly sensational 13 MP front camera with dual LED flash and 5 MP front snapper. Lenovo P2 isn’t just a star performer but has stunning looks as well. Experience the better, faster and energized 2.0 GHz octa core Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor, internal memory of 32/64 GB that’s expandable up to 256 GB micro SD card along with RAM of 3/4 GB variants.
Lenovo P2 comes with a 5.5 inches display with super AMOLED capacitive screen and high luminosity of 1080*1920 pixels for an enhanced viewing experience. It has continuous flexi screen with plenty of sensors such as Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity and Compass sensor. It is available at an approx. price of Rs 18500.Live the digital life with Lenovo P2.
Lenovo P2 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – coming soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 13 Megapixel auto focus and dual LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 5 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.5 inches super AMOLED capacitive screen
- Battery: – 5100 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 32/64 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 256 GB micro SD card
- RAM: – 3/4 GB
- Processor: – 2.0 GHz octa core Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- Resolution: – 1080 * 1920 pixels
- Operating System: – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Sensors: – Fingerprint, Accelerometer, proximity and Compass sensor
- FM Radio: – Yes
About Body: –
- Weight: – 177 g
- Dimension: – 153 x 7.6 x 8.5 mm in (height x width x thickness)
- Colors: – Gold
Price Range: –
- Price: – It is expected to be priced somewhere Rs. 18500.