Lenovo K6 to launch with powerful processor, camera, large screen and 13 MP camera
Lenovo has launched Lenovo K6 along with the Lenovo K6 power and Lenovo K6 Note. The dual SIM phone will come with 5.00 inches full HD IPS screen display and 1080 * 1920 resolutions. It will be powered with Android marshmallow v6.0 and 1.4 GHz octa core Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 processor.
If reports to be believed, the smart phone will come in two variants parting upon RAM, ROM, price and etc. 2/3 GB RAM will come with 16/32 GB internal memory and can be expended up to 256 GB by using micro SD card.
Lenovo K6 will be backed by 13 MP with auto focus with LED flash rear camera and 8 MP front camera. Battery of 3000 mAh and fingerprint sensor makes it an upgraded phone and gives it an edge over its competitors.
Lenovo K6 features, specifications, price, review, launch date and price details
Release Date: – Coming soon
- Smart Phone: – Dual SIM
- Primary/Rear Camera: – 13 Megapixel auto focus with LED flash
- Front Camera/Selfie Camera: – 8 Megapixel
- Display: – 5.0 inches full HD IPS screen
- Battery: – 3000 mAh
- Storage Memory: – 16/32 GB
- Additional Memory: – up to 256 GB micro SD card slot
- RAM: – 2 GB
- Processor: – 1.5 GHz Octa core Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
- Resolution: – 1080 * 1920 pixels
- Operating System: – Android v6.0 ( Marshmallow )
- Sensors: – Fingerprint, Compass, Accelerometer and Proximity
- Colors: – Silver, Dark Gray and Gold
Price Range: –
Price: – Company has not disclosed the price yet but starts rolling out from September onwards.